Thursday, January 28, 2010

TOMORROW..TOMORROW..I LOVE YOU TOMORROW!

shopping!yes....last minute shopping with mum,dad and maybe junior(cousin). guess wat...i still dunno which dress should i choose!for the past few weeks i've been hunting with dayen for a dress to go to my sister's wedding which is on Saturday-nite(reception)...i still cant make up my mind.ohhhh~ i hate being in this situation


mummy...can i have 'em all?!?!?!?phhweeeaasseeeeee..sigh.ngeng. (as if lah kan)


hmm..oh oh oh..i need new heels too. *pause* i'll try to persuade daddy to buy me one this time.hikhikhikhik. *grin*


ah well....we'll see bout that.heh. 




alright folks! i think my bed is calling me now. wat a day!ahah.sigh.at least i get to spend my time with darling caleb altho it's just a while. =*     hmm.i'm hungreeeyyhh~ should i?malas baaaaaa...ajajajajaaa....


ticktockticktock. nanite. i'm off to bed. *ppfff*

No comments:

Post a Comment